February Intensive Courses
Every year, we offer three week-long intensive courses in February.
The number of participants per class is max. 16.
- 08.02. - 25.02.2021 (registration: 14.12.2020 - 26.01.2021)
Duration, Intensity, Course Times, Tuition Fees
Duration: 3 weeks, 39 units per week
Intensity: 4x/week, Monday- Thursday
Teaching units per day: 4 (Mon), 3 (Tue, Wed, Thu)
Course times: evenings
Tuition fees: EUR 395
EUR 296 with 25% discount for Austrian pupils, students and employees of the University of Vienna
EUR 198 with 50% discount for recipients of federal aid for students at the University of Vienna
1 teaching unit = 45 minutes
- everyone aged 16 and above.
In the February Intensive Courses, one course phase is covered.
For a positive transcript, you are awarded ECTS (European Credit Transfer System):
- 2 ECTS for the A1-A2 levels
- 3 ECTS for levels B1 and higher
The decision regarding recognition (or non-recognition) of ECTS points (credits) lies with your university’s or institutes’ Study Program Administration [Studienprogramm-leitung].
Prior to course commencement, the Language Center offers cost-free assessment tests (pre-registration not required). Self-assessment is also possible, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level descriptions.
Registration can be carried out online or directly at the office of the Language Center of the University. Telephone and email registration is not possible!
Regular course fee: EUR 384 per course (à 39 units)
Teaching materials are not included in the course fee. They are available at the bookstore Facultas am Campus.
- for Austrian pupils, students and employees of the University of Vienna aswell as the Medical University: 25%
- for recipients of federal aid for students (at the University of Vienna): 50%
- for members of the Alumni Association of the University of Vienna: 10%